Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tears

This is a scrapblog that I did some time ago. I wrote the poem as I was creating the scrapblog. It is just too special to me to just share the poem ~ ~ ~ I had to share the pages too. Keep scrolling I will put the poem under each picture.
They fall unbidden down my face
These tears I cry for you
Finally I have found THE ONE
My heart's search is finally through
I could only dare to believe
I willed my self to think
That there really was someone out there
Whose dreams I would complete
I hold my breath as I patiently wait
for the long anticipated day
When as man and wife we spread our wings
and together fly away
Down my cheek these happy tears
Falling from the deepest part of me
Show to all who look upon my face
There's no place I'd rather be.

No comments:

Post a Comment