Sunday, August 30, 2009

Crossing the Line

In all relationships whether they be with family, friends, significant others, companions, people from work, church, acquaintances, whatever there are lines drawn. Sometimes these lines are out there and everyone knows them. Sometimes they are stated and other times they are just understood. Some of lines have been drawn in a very overt manner like the line a boy draws in the sand on the playground daring his companion to cross it. Just as the lines are not always visible to us the point at which we cross them is also not always visible. A few days ago I feel like I crossed a line with someone and it was very unintentional. And now I feel just horrible about it. I always seem to mess things up and I am afraid yet once again I have done just that. So if I have crossed that line please let me know and please forgive me. I may just be a silly girl reacting to nothing but I really feel like I have messed up somehow. I feel like there is a connection and would like to explore it and see where it goes. I would like to get to know you better and would like for you to get to know me. Since I met you I have felt God moving in my life in ways I have never felt before and it's like all my prayers have been answered. I pray for you and I pray for your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment